Our uniform consists of:
- Grey trousers/shorts
- White shirt or polo shirt (logo optional)
- Red Sweatshirt with logo
- Grey Socks
- Black shoes – no trainers
- Grey skirt/pinafore/trousers
- White Shirt or polo shirt (logo optional)
- Red Sweatshirt/ Cardigan with logo
- White Socks (no trainer socks please)
- Grey/Red/Black tights
- Black flat or low heeled shoes
- Red Gingham dress in Summer
- Black/white closed toe sandals in Summer
- Red shorts; white T-shirts and trainers for P.E.
- Plain red/black/grey tracksuits are acceptable for outdoor games in the Winter.
Children in years 2-5 will also need a swimming costume and a towel, in a plastic bag please, when it is their turn to go swimming. Children attend the Woking Pool in the Park – a few minutes walk from the school.
You can order uniform direct from our supplier Ansom Moore at www.ansom-moore.co.uk or by completing an order form from the school office, a also holds a drop in shop in the KS2 hall fortnightly on a Tuesday afternoon, dates and times can be found on the school calendar.
Should you wish to purchase items directly from the supplier during the school holiday you can visit his shop at, Fulbrook School, Selsdon Road, New Haw, Surrey, KT15 3HW
Further details can be obtained from the school office.